Monday 23 February 2009

Hello fellow bloggers, travellers and knitters!

Hi there! Thought i better start a blog about knitting, travelling and general things i will be doing in my gap year,.. technically im already part way through but thats not the point!
I started knitting last august and havnt stopped since! Im working on a few different projects at the moment including some slippers and a bag which will all hopefully be ready for various birthdays. When ive taken some photos and learnt how to upload them onto this then i'll let you know!
In May this year I am embarking on the ultimate europe adventure with my boyfriend for 3 months. So far we've planned one week...
I'll keep you updated with all my knitting projects, travel plans and anything else i can think of that is vaguely interesting..
ta ra for now!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment